We reviewed the Packer Contest and checked supplies. I checked for students who were missing Blog Log #1. I checked the rough draft of the Personal Experience Speech. I explained the details of presenting the Personal Experience Speech and answered questions pertaining to the speech. Students practiced presenting their speech to their Pair & Share partner. I demonstrated how to use the Personal Experience Speech Outline Template from Edline in preparing the final draft of the the Personal Experience Speech. I also showed students how to use the numbering and increasing indent and decreasing indent buttons in Microsoft Word. Students spent the remainder of the class preparing their final draft of the Personal Experience Speech Outline.
FRIDAY IS SPEECH DAY!
- Complete the final draft of the Personal Experience Speech Outline. (DUE Friday)
- Create note cards for your Personal Experience Speech. (DUE Friday)
- Practice your Personal Experience Speech. (DUE Friday)
- Respond to the blog Sober Squad Thank You. (DUE Friday)
- Remove navigation bar from Blogger--download instructions from the Web 2.0 folder on Mr. Buckley's Edline page. If you are having trouble with this, Mr. Buckley will help you during class. (DUE Friday)
- Check the blog daily and complete any tasks that are added.
Please remember that all handouts can be downloaded and printed out at www.edline.net.