Tuesday, December 4, 2007

12-4-2007 (B Day) Happenings

I checked supplies. Ms. Elliott, VVMS Librarian, gave a presentation on How to Conduct Research Effectively and Efficiently. She showed the class several resources that can be found at the Valley View Middle School Media Center Website. We watched Wikis in Plan English. Each group showed the class their City and Hurricane Initial Information Wiki. Students spent the remainder of the block working on their Hurricane Newspaper project.

Assignment
  • Check the blog daily and complete any tasks that are added.
  • Bring all supplies to class.
All extra credit assignments are optional.
Please remember that all handouts can be downloaded and printed out at www.edline.net.
Mr. Buckley's LRT Wiki--
mrbuckleyslrtwiki.pbwiki.com

2 comments:

McKenzie L said...

Hi Mr. Buckley! I still can't edit the Hurricane Project from my house. I don't know why. I mean, I could from my Grandparents House but not from mine. It's a problem. My computer is kind of old... would that be the problem?

Jon Buckley said...

McKenzie--I'm sorry you're having trouble with the Wiki. Please come in and visit during Connect Time if you have a chance and we will try to figure it out.