Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12-5-2007 (A Day) Happenings

I checked supplies. We watched a Brainpop on the Water Cycle and answered the online Graded Review Quiz as a class. We read and discussed The Story: Part 3 from the Hurricane! book. Each group presented their City & Hurricane Initial Information Wiki to the class. I explained the Hurricane Project and answered questions related to the project. Students spent the remainder of the block working on their Hurricane Project.


Assignment
  • Check the blog daily and complete any tasks that are added.
  • Bring all supplies to class.
All extra credit assignments are optional.
Mr. Buckleys' LRT Blog--mrbuckleyslrtblog.blogspot.com
Mr. Buckley's LRT Wiki--
mrbuckleyslrtwiki.pbwiki.com
Please remember that all handouts can be downloaded and printed out at www.edline.net.

2 comments:

Danielle S-1/2A said...

Hey Mr. Buckley I have a question about your picture. How can you be a MINNESOTA gopher fan when you are a GREEN BAY packer fan? It doesn't make sence because you are kind of going against the packers by likeing minnesota.

See you on friday!

Jon Buckley said...

Good question Danielle. I grew up a Packers fan and will always be one. That's why I'm NOT a Vikings fan. But college football is different to me than the NFL so I choose to be a Gophers fan so I can go watch live games. The Gophers were awful this year, but I still cheered them on.