Thursday, December 6, 2007

12-6-2007 (B Day) Happenings

I checked supplies. I shared some technical information about the wiki and important information regarding the Hurricane Project. I answered questions related to the Hurricane Project. Students spent the remainder of the block working on their Hurricane Project.

Assignment
  • Complete Hurricane Project Task 1 (DUE Monday by END of class)
  • Check the blog daily and complete any tasks that are added.
  • Bring all supplies to class.
All extra credit assignments are optional.
Mr. Buckleys' LRT Blog--mrbuckleyslrtblog.blogspot.com
Mr. Buckley's LRT Wiki--
mrbuckleyslrtwiki.pbwiki.com
Please remember that all handouts can be downloaded and printed out at www.edline.net.

3 comments:

McKenzie L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKenzie L said...

Hi Mr. Buckley! I was looking at my wiki page, when I noticed that when I click on Nikki's link, it goes to Bryn's page. They aren't named the same but it still goes to her page. Bryn's is just how it;s supposed to be so I'm kind of confused. Do you know what the problem might be?

~McKenzie~

Jon Buckley said...

I'm not sure what the problem is. I'd suggest that you copy the info on the page that isn't working. Then delete the entire link. Retype the link and then link it. That should take care of the problem.