Thursday, March 13, 2008

3-13-2008 (B Day) Happenings

I welcomed students and took attendance. I checked for supplies and I checked the Fear & Dead Poets' Society Review Sheet. I answered questions related to the Fear & Dead Poets' Society Test. Students took the test. I told a story about Bruce. Students responded to the Personal Experience Speeches blog entry. I handed out the Personal Experience Speech packet. I introduced and explained the Personal Experience Speech. Students began completing Parts 1-5 of the Personal Experience Speech packet.

Assignment
Purple Writing Indicates New Assignments
  • Respond to the blog entry Personal Experiences. (DUE Monday)
  • Answer the poll Overall, what did you think of the Fear Module. (DUE Monday)
  • Complete Parts 1-5 of the Personal Experience Speech packet. (DUE Monday)
  • Go to Edline. Download Removing Blogger Navigation Bar Instructions (from the Web 2.0 folder). Remove the Blogger Navigation Bar from your blog. (DUE Monday)
  • If you'd like, vote on the polls.
  • Check Mr. Buckley's LRT Blog (www.mrbuckleyslrtblog.blogspot.com) daily and complete any tasks that are added.
  • Bring all supplies to class.
All extra credit assignments are optional.
Mr. Buckleys' LRT Blog--mrbuckleyslrtblog.blogspot.com
Mr. Buckley's LRT Wiki--
mrbuckleyslrtwiki.pbwiki.com
Please remember that all handouts can be downloaded and printed out at http://edline.net/.

4 comments:

Emily A said...

i cannot print the blog log will you please put it on edline, thanks

Jon Buckley said...

Emily--The Blog Log should have been in the Web 2.0 folder, but for some reason it was not. I uploaded it to Edline so you should now be all set. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Fresa S. said...

I tried to remove the the "next blog" link but it didn't work. What should I do?

Jon Buckley said...

Fresa--Check in with me during class and I can help you out.