Friday, March 21, 2008

Appropriate Use of the LRT Blog

I have been very impressed with the blogging that LRT students have been doing this semester. Keep up the great work!

I do want to underscore a few things as some people are pushing the line of appropriate blogging use:
  • Your entries should be appropriate and respectful.
  • Your entries (with the exception of comments to entries I set up) should be directly related to LRT concepts and discussions.
  • Keep personal or derogatory comments to yourself. They don't belong on the blog.
  • As a member of the LRT blog, you have a responsibility to identify inappropriate use. If you notice inappropriate or unauthorized use of the LRT Blog, please notify me. Together we can make this work!

Violations of these guidelines will result in loss of blogging privileges. Let's continue to make the LRT blog a great thing for this class. In my mind, it sure beats opening a notebook and journaling! Thanks!

Mr. B.

2 comments:

mitchy p (5/6 A) said...

mr buckley i love this blog. i'm at nick's house right now natalie says hi. this completes my life!

Anonymous said...

oh mr buckley that is a very good idea!!