Friday, November 2, 2007

11-2 (A Day) Happenings

Today we voted on the Packer Contest and then checked supplies. I checked the final draft of the Personal Experience Speech Outline. Students then presented speeches for the remainder of the class.

Assignment
SPEECH DAY CONTINUES ON TUESDAY!
  • Respond to the blog Reflection on Your Personal Experience Speech.
  • Check the blog daily and complete any tasks that are added.
  • Bring all supplies to class.
All extra credit assignments are optional.
Please remember that all handouts can be downloaded and printed out at www.edline.net.

3 comments:

Kimberly L-LRT 5/6A said...

Wow, all the speaches from my class (5/6 A) were great. I hope everyone else has a fun time listening to others stories.

Jon Buckley said...

The speeches have been very well done to this point. In fact, these are collectively the best speeches I have seen in my career as a teacher.

Austin W- 1/2A said...

idon't know i haven't done it