Thursday, October 25, 2007

10-24 Happenings

Today was a study hall because many students were attending the Camp Ihduhapi field trip. Students read quietly and/or worked on homework.
Assignment
  • Complete Blog Log #1 (DUE Friday)
  • Remove navigation bar from Blogger--download instructions from the Web 2.0 folder on Mr. Buckley's Edline page (DUE Friday)
  • Complete Part 7 and the rough draft of Part 8 (handwritten outline) of the Personal Experience Speech Packet. (DUE Tuesday, October 30)
  • Check the blog daily and complete any tasks that are added.
All extra credit assignments are optional.
All handouts can be downloaded and printed out at http://edline.net/.

2 comments:

Edie O. said...

hi mr. buckley,
I tried to remove my navigation bar from blogger using the instructions from your edline page, but after I saved the changes, the navigation bar was still there. I think maybe I was pasting in the wrong
place(?) I wasn't exactly sure where to put it under the section marked with the red arrow.
-Edie

Jon Buckley said...

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Try it again if you have a chance. I'll be happy to help you during Connect Time on Friday or next week.