Thursday, October 25, 2007

10-25 Happenings

Students turned in Blog Log #1. I reviewed the Personal Experience Speech assignment and then we went to the auditorium for the Sober Squad presentation.
Assignment
  • For those who did not complete Blog Log #1, you can turn it in on Monday for full credit minus 5 points (DUE Monday)
  • Remove navigation bar from Blogger--download instructions from the Web 2.0 folder on Mr. Buckley's Edline page (DUE Monday)
  • Complete Part 7 and the rough draft of Part 8 (handwritten outline) of the Personal Experience Speech Packet. (DUE Monday, October 29)
  • Respond to the blog Sober Squad Thank You. (DUE Monday, October 29)
  • Check the blog daily and complete any tasks that are added.
All extra credit assignments are optional.
All handouts can be downloaded and printed out at http://edline.net/.

2 comments:

Emily said...

MR. Buckley. I have a question. On edline it says that I haven't completed the Dead Poets Society Test. Does that mean you haven't graded it yet? Or what?

Jon Buckley said...

I have graded the test and I will enter your grade tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.