Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9-13 B Day Class--SCHEDULE CHANGE

As I mentioned the other day, I will be attending a reading conference in Rochester on Thursday and Friday and will not be in class. With this in mind, I've changed the schedule of events for Thursday, September 13 (B Day). You will tour the media center and complete a reading activity. You will then spend 45 minutes reading for RIF day. Make sure to bring your RIF material.

The schedule of events for Friday, September 14 (A Day) will remain the same.

If you'd like a copy of the updated September calendar go to Edline.

2 comments:

tijani z LRT 5/6b said...

Hi Mr. Buckley, I hope you have fun in Rochester.
Tijani Zein

Jon Buckley said...

Thanks. I learned some good stuff but missed being in class today. I'll see you next week!