Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Grades are Posted on Edline

I have posted grades on Edline. Please keep the following things in mind:
  • Login to Edline and check your grade.
  • If you have a question about your grade report, contact me directly via email (jonbuckley@edina.k12.mn.us) or visit with me at school. Do not post your question on the blog. It's important that these issues are dealt with in a one-to-one manner.
  • Take ownership for your grade. I don't give you a grade; you earn it. If you're doing well, great job! If not, take control and decide what you can do to improve your grade. You can do it!
  • You are always welcome to discuss your progress with me. I am here to help you.
  • I will periodically update Edline with your grade so that you can easily track your progress in LRT.

1 comment:

sara M-LRT 1/2B said...

I think that it's good to post grades on edline because then you can look at your grades anytime you want to. Sweet!